DR. DAVE DRAZIC
Dr. Drazic has been a chiropractor for 21 years. His emphasis on patient comfort, as well as keeping up-to-date with the latest advancements in the chiropractic field, enables him to provide you with the best quality of care. Dr. Drazic has a wide range of experience in different areas of chiropractic treatment. He has the skills to address your chiropractic care needs.
“I am proud to provide my patients with the best in chiropractic treatment technology, patient comfort, and treatment options. It is my pleasure to address all your care questions and concerns.” – Dr. Drazic
- University of Windsor (biological sciences)
- National University of Health Sciences (Doctor of Chiropractic & Bachelor of Science)
Important continuing education courses:
- Contemporary Medical Acupuncture McMaster University (Hamilton, Ontario)
- Pro Adjuster Certification (Pittsburgh)
- Certified in Foundations in Functional Assessment
- Canadian Chiropractic Association
- Ontario Chiropractic Association
- College of Chiropractors of Ontario
- Canadian Chiropractic Protective Association
Our team consists of passionate individuals who are kind, friendly, and caring. Our staff is here to ensure a smooth process throughout your physical exam. Our team includes experienced and energetic people whose goal is to provide the best chiropractic care possible.